- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 24 Feb 2020 - 27 Feb 2020
- Time: 20:30 - 03:30
Altium Designer Advanced Training (Feb)
This 3-day course is aimed for students who has laid a firm foundation through Altium Designer Basic Level Training. The main objective is to enable participants to use Altium Designer to drive their skill forward and require the more advanced features to efficiently tackle more complex design challenges.
A recognized training certification will be presented after completion of the course as proof of their attendance to an accredited Altium Designer training.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the advanced design techniques
- Gain knowledge on how to create Version Control
- Understand the usage of Project Variants
- Learn Design Reuse and Device Sheets
- Understand Multi-Channel Design
- Learn ECAD – MCAD Collaboration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designers who are seeking to access the broader capabilities of Altium Designer PCB Layout professionals seeking to become experts of their craft Advanced Circuit Designers building complex products