- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 03 Mar 2020 - 06 Mar 2020
- Time: 20:30 - 03:30
Altium Designer Basic Training (March)
This 3-day course is aimed for students who are new to Altium Designer Software. The main objective is to enable participants to learn how to create PCB Board from scratch, starting from Schematic and PCB to fabrication outputs and documentation outputs, using Altium Designer. In Addition, students will also get to learn topics such as Creation of libraries and Multi-Sheet Design.
A recognized training certification will be presented after completion of the course as proof of their attendance to an accredited Altium Designer training.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand Altium Designer workspace and user interface.
- Create PCB Project from scratch
- Create Schematic and PCB Library
- Understand the usage of Multiple schematic sheets designs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
New and moderately experienced Altium Designer users will benefit from this complete course.