Extracts CAD Drawings from PDF to DXF in Seconds!
pdf2cad™ converts engineering drawings saved as Adobe PDF files into DXF files that you can open and edit in AutoCAD™ and other popular engineering programs. They can then be edited and saved in native CAD formats such as DWG for AutoCAD and DGN for Microstation. pdf2cad also generates HPGL which is a popular CAD archival format.
pdf2cad is ideal for converting PDF-based CAD drawings as wells as floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts into Microsoft® Visio®. This capability is key as more and more firms are storing and receiving drawings in the Adobe PDF file format and need to use them with Visio
- Convert PDF files into the standard CAD interchange format DXF as well as HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on colors
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
pdf2cad in Action
Below is an example of a CAD drawing received as a scalable, vector PDF file (left). The second example (right) is of the drawing once it was converted with pdf2cad and regenerated as a DXF file. This standard CAD interchange format can be opened in most engineering programs. Once opened in AutoCAD, it will be saved by the user as a native DWG file. Click on the images below to examine the conversion quality. All text and objects are scalable and editable.
Thank you for your interest in pdf2cad, to get the trial, download here
Providing customer with the right advice and therefor enhanced in productivity, is our priority! If there is any enquiries or support request, please contact us!